Body Wash and Bubble Bath from Minml – Pink Grapefruit and Aloe Vera
For those that just can not convert to soap completely but want to rid themselves of plastic and harsh chemicals. Just for you we have a refil body wash that not only smells delicious, it’s foamy enough to double up as bubble bath.
The Minml range is a new range we are stocking. We liked the no fuss approach to zero waste and clean products. No nasties. They are UK based and from good old Yorkshire.
- Naturally keeps skin smooth and moisturised
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients
- Easy to rinse away when ready
- Gentle to sensitive skin/li>
- Natural and subtle pink grapefruit and aloe vera fragrance
- Vegan, Cruelty and Palm Oil Free
- No sulphates, phosphates, parabens, chlorine bleaches or petrochemicals
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
Aqua**, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Glycerin* (Soya Derived), Polysorbate 20*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine*, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Chloride*, Sodium Olefin Sulfonate (Coconut Derived)*, Citric Acid*, Tocopherol*, Perfumes (Linalool*). *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.
By using Miniml you are part of a closed loop system. This means that everything where possible is reused. The 20L tubs we use for our market stalls for example, are delivered full, collected when emptied, washed and used for the next person.