This is a good solution to pots of lip balm. Bit more pricey than my Vaseline but it is good, non drying and a good base or top for to add shine to a matte lipstick.
As with all of the SEY products Megan has worked hard to make them as multi use as possible to cut down on packaging. I like that this is like a lipstick, no more greasy fingers.
Some SEY Lip Conditioner facts:
- Helps to moisturise, exfoliate and nourish the lips
- Made of organically certified vegetable oils, waxes and butter.
- UK brand based in South Wales
- Product is refillable
- Prodcut is vegan and cruelty free
- Return the 3 containers to us and receive a free gel liner
- Return one container and receive a refil discount
How to use: If you would like to exfoliate your lips before applying your lipstick, apply the lip conditioner first, then apply the rest of your makeup. This will give the lip conditioner time to soften the dry skin on your lips. After gently wipe the lip conditioner off and apply your lipstick.
Ingredients: Ricinus communis (Castor oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba oil), Euphorbia antisyphilitica (Candelilla Wax), Eco-soya Wax, Bentonite Clay