I’ve actually only used this once when I met Megan to be part of her foundation trial. My skin felt so good afterwards that I just ordered them whilst they were available.
It works as a face cream, eye cream and primer. As with all of the products it is also vegan, cruelty free and refillable. A lot of boxes ticked for one product and one container.
Some SEY Vitamin E Cream facts:
- Naturally rich in essential fatty acids Omega 3, Omega 6 and Omega 9, Pro-vitamin A, and Vitamin E.
- Lightweight, does not leave an oily feel and is easily absorbed into the skin.
- The cream can be used as your day moisturiser but also as a primer before applying your foundation
- UK brand based in South Wales
- Product is refillable
- Prodcut is vegan and cruelty free
- Return the 3 containers to us and receive a free gel liner
- Return one container and receive a refil discount
Ingredients: Aqua (water), glycerin, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), macadamia ternifolia seed oil, aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut) seed extract, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, rosa canina fruit oil, crataegus monogyna (hawthorn) fruit extract, glyceryl stearate , cetearyl alcohol, sorbitan olivate, shea butter ethyl esters, cetearyl olivate, , cetyl palmitate, benzyl alcohol, xanthan gum, sorbitan palmitate, tocopherol (Vitamin E), dehydroacetic acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid.