Introducing guilt free paper tape from Planet Wrap It.
Completely free from plastic and recyclable with normal paper household waste. It is a great eco-friendly alternative to plastic based tape.
I saw these in a Facebook group I’m in – a zerowaste one. This company is a family run British based company trying to make a difference by providing a wonderful selection of gift wrap and tape, made we love and with as little impact on our planet as there can be.
Of course there is no getting away from the fact that this prodcut is single use but if we can encourage you to buy from us and support local and eco instead of the mass produced plastic tape then we’ve made a difference.
- It is extra long in length (66 metres) and is 100% recyclable
- Free from solvent based inks, glitter, foil and other non-recyclable contaminants.
- Free from plastic packaging.
- Fully recyclable with household paper waste.
- The ink cartridges we use are made with recycled ocean plastic and are further recyclable.
Roll length is 66 metres by 25 mm wide
What’s the tape made from?
Brown Kraft Paper Tape with black vegan friendly ink and a strong glue adhesive on one side for effective sticking.
Planet Wrap it use water based inks as they are much kinder to our health and the planet.
Completley compostable and/or recyclable. Remember when recieivng gifts to remove any plastic tape from the paper before it goes in the recycling.