Gel eye liner from SEY is a good investment. This comes in the waterproof and natural version. This product is the waterproof version.
We have started off stocking this one due to the time of year, the natural one was not as good for me with my bad hay fever and on hot days. Although where have those hot days gone…
This eye liner is more defined and a strong black line. I’ve tested it in the heat and on bad hayfever days and it stays put for hours.
To use you will need an applicator or brush you can buy one from us and save when you buy at the same time or just wash out one you have already.
I wear eye liner almost every day and I still have at least half a pot of mine left after 7 months.
Some SEY Gel Liner facts:
- Long lasting smudge proof colour
- Designed specifically for people with sensitive eyes
- Made from a high percentage of plant based oils and waxes
- UK brand based in South Wales
- Product is refillable
- Return the 3 containers to us and receive a free gel liner
- Return one container and receive a refil discount
Ingredients : Aqua, watermelon oil, Dimethicone, Isododecane, vegetable glycerine, Cetearyl alcohol, candelilla wax, carnauba wax, trimethyl siloxy silicate, magnesium stearate, xanthan gum, black iron oxide, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol