Miniml White Vinegar
Spray directly onto the surface and wipe clean.
This product is not edible vinegar + do not use on stone, marble or granite surfaces.
Miniml white vinegar for cleaning. Good old fashioned vinegar can do the job perfectly well. For those that want a simple product for cleaning, this is for you. You can add a coupleof slices of lemon too. Lemon is also anti bacterial and will give you a nice wiff of citrus.
Traditional white vinegar has many uses. You can use to clean glass an other shiny things like your kettle or toaster. You can use it in your kitchen and bathroom, if fact you could use it all around the house if you wanted to, epsecially floors. You can even add a shot or too to your laundry to help keep it soft.
- Powerful on dirt, grime and grease
- Uses include rinse aid, glass cleaner, limescale remover, multi-surface cleaner, laundry softener, stain remover and pet odour remover.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made
- Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
Aqua**, 5% Acetic Acid*.
*Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire
By using our products you are part of a closed loop system. This means that everything where possible is reused. The 20L tubs we use for our market stalls for example, are delivered full, collected when emptied, washed and used for the next person.
When you buy of us we will provide you with a donated container if you do not have your own the first time you shop with us. You will then be able to reuse that container over and over for future purchases. If you have your own containers to bring along for your first shop them please do that. If ordering online for doorstep delivery we will use what we have and you can leave out your containers for the next purchase.